The reader of the poem is so smooth and accurate with the meaning of the poem. -- Jovante
I like how you started the poem and ended the poem u made what you were talking about understandable. When some people write poetry they dont quite understand what they are talking about. Your flow was good also. KYANDRA WATKINS
I really like all of the pictures you used, and how they all corespond with what you are talking about!
The reader of the poem is so smooth and accurate with the meaning of the poem. -- Jovante
ReplyDeleteI like how you started the poem and ended the poem u made what you were talking about understandable. When some people write poetry they dont quite understand what they are talking about. Your flow was good also.
ReplyDeleteKYANDRA WATKINS
I really like all of the pictures you used, and how they all corespond with what you are talking about!
ReplyDelete