I love the line, "Slushies slurped on the beach." What appropriate use of alliteration and sound imagery! How clever to write a poem about such an everyday, concrete concept!
That was great,and keep up with the good inspiration. I loved the fact that the ideas came from someone who ran cross-country, and experienced the "danger" of thirst.
If you can remember, that was Emmanuel from the cross-country team last semester.
"thrist would surely make me die" i like that line cause she could have just said that she was very thristy but instead she made it seem like all she wanted was something to drink.
I love the line, "Slushies slurped on the beach." What appropriate use of alliteration and sound imagery! How clever to write a poem about such an everyday, concrete concept!
ReplyDeleteThat was great,and keep up with the good inspiration. I loved the fact that the ideas came from someone who ran cross-country, and experienced the "danger" of thirst.
ReplyDeleteIf you can remember, that was Emmanuel from the cross-country team last semester.
"thrist would surely make me die" i like that line cause she could have just said that she was very thristy but instead she made it seem like all she wanted was something to drink.
ReplyDelete